Halong Bay and its world recognized titles
Home of natural wonder features turquoise waters, limestone karts, and isles of all shapes and sizes, Halong Bay has been continually praised for its scenic magnificence. But have you ever known about the exact globally recognized titles of this bay, aside from its double World Heritage Site and World Nature Wonders title? Shall we list them down?
1. Top 10 destinations for Valentine’s Day - After the National Geographic in 2014
2. One of the 100 trips you must take in your lifetime - After the Business Insider in 2014
3. Member of the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays of the World - After the Business Insider in 2014
4. Top 10 destinations for sailing cruises in the World - After the US’s National Geographic book “Journeys of a Lifetime” in 2014
5. Top 8 highest rated green spaces in Asia - After the Agoda.com page in 2014
6. Top 8 Most Beautiful Water Landscapes in the World - After the My Modern Met page in 2014
7. Top 5 Asia sites with the most beautiful sunset scene - After the CNN channel in 2012
8. Top 10 best and romantic destinations in the World - After the UK’s Lonely Planet magazine in 2011
9. Top 25 Kayaking sites in the World - After the National Geographic in 2000
These are some titles that Halong Bay has been honoured up until now. If it is preserved well, the list won’t just stop here but definitely be more and more long in the future...