Bhaya Classic Cruise
Bhaya can be easily recognized from a far with an eye-catching white color tones and its enormous size like a yacht anchoring at a Western country’s port. Offering up to 40 luxury cabins, the accommodation of Braya is of 4-star quality and is divided into Deluxe and Terrace Suite for passengers’ better consideration and suitable for different traveling purposes: weddings, corporate retreats, incentives, meetings, conferences.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
|08:00||Start departure from Hanoi.|
|12:00||Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island.|
|12:45||Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.|
Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception with extra cost. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free".|
Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
|19:00||Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.|
Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
|07:00||Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.|
Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
Buffet brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
|10:30||Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi.|
|15:00||Return to Hanoi. End of service.|
2. Inclusion & Exclusion
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee onboard.
- Visit to Surprise Cave.
- Visit to Dark & Bright Lagoon.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Kayaks, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception at the cost of 10$/trip.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender,
- passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 07 days prior to the cruise departure day for online bookings.